King's Road Park, Fulham SW6 2AD
Prices From £790,000 – £3,780,000
Suites, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and penthouses
24-Hour Concierge, Residents' Lounge & Courtyard Garden
Bar, Dining Room & Private Meeting Rooms
25m Swimming Pool with Vitality Pool, Sauna & Steam Room
Gymnasium with Two Fitness Studios
Games Room, Virtual Golf Simulator & Two Cinema Rooms
King's Road Park will transform a hidden part of London's heritage, to create a new sustainable neighbourhood set within a beautiful park, truly designed for life.
Situated just 60 metres from the iconic King's Road and close to the River Thames, King's Road Park is in one of south-west London's most celebrated locations. Perfectly located in Zone 2 and only a 10 minute walk from both an Underground and Overground station, this sought-after address is well connected and close to the very best that London has to offer.
King's Road Park is the last project of its scale yet to be started within the Fulham Riverside Regeneration Area and south-west London. This will see the restoration of two Grade II listed buildings set within a new public square. 100,000 sq. ft. of commercial space will provide a choice of restaurants, bars and offices.
WORLD-CLASS RESIDENTS’ FACILITIES
• 25m swimming pool
• Vitality pool
• Steam room and sauna
• Changing rooms
• Treatment rooms
• Spa reception
• Games room and virtual golf room
• Informal meeting room
• Gymnasium and fitness studios
• Two cinemas
• Residents’ lounge with atrium courtyard garden
• Private dining room?• Private meeting rooms • 24-hourconcierge
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
• Reservation fee of £2,500 for sales up to the value of £1 million and £5,000 over £1 million
• Contracts to exchange within 21 days
• 10% deposit due on exchange less reservation fee already paid
• An advance payment of 10% is due 12 months after exchange of contracts
• 80% balance on completion
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.